Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Where to start?!

Im struggling with where to start! There are so many things I would like to share.. So I am going to continue my introduction with a photo I took the other day. It is a photo of the eastern beaches from the northern end of Sunshine Beach (from the edge of Noosa National Park) all the way to Coolum on the Sunshine Coast of Australia. This is where I live, and I have spent the last 5 years, the most part of my adult life. I feel lucky everyday to live somewhere so beautiful and there could'nt be a better place to study!

What brought me to the Sunshine Coast in the first place was travel but what has kept me here and busy for the last few years has been my study towards a Bachelor of Regional and Urban Planning. It has kept me busy, but mostly opened up my eyes to a whole new world! The built enviornment, its influence, impacts, and reason. It has been fun, inspiring and I am only 7 months away from graduation! Woop!

No comments:

Post a Comment